Several keyboards come to mind when searching for the best keyboard for Oculus Quest. However, selecting the best of all options depends on its features and the assistance it provides in gaming.
Several manufacturers and models offer decent gameplay and controls for the Oculus Quest. I have selected the only top-four keyboards that can be your best companion in the gaming journey. These keyboards have many advantages with slight shortcomings to give you satisfying gameplay.
Wondering what is the best keyboard for Oculus Quest 2? Here is the list of the best keyboards for Oculus Quest which we have shortlisted from 7841 amazing keyboards with their pros and cons to letting you make an informed decision. We also gather the 87,458 consumer reviews and wrote the guide according to that.
Click To See Content Of This Post
Top 4 Best keyboard for Oculus Quest
|Apple Magic Keyboard||
|Microsoft All-In-One Keyboard||
|Logitech MX Keys||
1. Logitech K830 Illuminated Keyboard
- Easy typing, even in the dark - Type effortlessly in all lighting conditions. A sensor detects the amount of light in the room and automatically dims or...
- Keyboard and mouse all in one -The K830 streamlines navigation in the living room by combining these two devices into one. The touch-pad is smooth and...
- 10 meter (33 feet) wireless range - Lean back and browse from your couch or bed with Logitech Unifying or Bluetooth Smart technology. Compatible : Windows...
Easy Navigation: Logitech K830 provides a comfortable typing and navigation experience due to the presence of a unique layout. It has a standard keyboard layout and a touchpad that has high accuracy and is sensitive to the touch. You don’t have to clutter the workspace with an extra mouse to run the game efficiently.
Ambient Light Sensor: The Logitech K830 keyboard is gifted with bright backlit keys to use in the dark. The lights are handy for gaming as they give a clear view of the keys. The light sensor automatically dims the light after 5 seconds of inactivity, which is an excellent power-saving option.
Wireless Connectivity: A comfortable and relaxing environment is much needed if you are into gaming and running marathons. The Logitech K830 is the best keyboard for Oculus Quest 2, which lets you operate right from the couch with its wireless connectivity. The fast and reliable connectivity enables you to sit at a distance of up to 10 meters and play Oculus Quest easily.
I’m typing in VR! Oculus Quest 2 V28 w/ Logitech K830 keyboard pic.twitter.com/k2NgIikMJo
— MIRO (@MobileHackerz) April 26, 2021
2. Apple Magic Keyboard
- With a stable scissor mechanism beneath each key, as well as optimized key travel and a low profile, Magic Keyboard provides a remarkably comfortable and...
- It pairs automatically with your Mac; the battery is incredibly long-lasting - it will power your keyboard for about a month or more between charges
- Connections and Expansion: Bluetooth, Lightning port & Wireless
Magically Design: The flat and improved design makes the typing more fluent and comfortable on Apple Magic Keyboard. It has the excellent build quality and a full-sized layout, making it perfect for gaming.
Wireless Connectivity: No other things provide more convenience than having a wireless keyboard. The Apple Magic Keyboard is blessed with wireless connectivity to ensure that you play Oculus Quest while relaxing on the couch.
Impressive Battery: The battery life of the Apple Magic Keyboard is surprisingly long-lasting. After a month of use, I still have left 82% battery which is a solid indicator of its performance and battery life. It is unanimously the wireless keyboard for Oculus Quest 2 due to its performance.
APPLE MAGIC KEYBOARD
— Roctek_hub (@RoctekH) August 16, 2022
3. Microsoft Wireless All-In-One Media Keyboard
- Connect your Windows PC to your TV to surf the web, watch movies, and more
- Integrated multi-touch track pad provides effortless navigation
- Customizable media hotkeys provide one-touch access to your content
If you want a spill-resistant wireless keyboard, Microsoft Wireless All in One media keyboard is a perfect choice. It perfectly suits the need for gaming and provides an integrated multi-touch touchpad for efficient and effortless navigation.
Ease of Access: The Microsoft Wireless keyboard gives access to media navigation through its media keys. You can handle the functions and control the videos, photos, and browsing at your fingertips.
Spill-Resistant Design: While gaming, you don’t have to worry about accidental spills due to a spill-resistant body. You can have carefree typing while going through the challenging stages of Oculus Quest with your gaming buddies.
Encrypted Information: You don’t have to worry about any key logger or other data leaks as the Microsoft Wireless keyboard for architects comes with AES encryption. It helps to secure the information you type through the keystrokes by keeping the information of each keystroke encrypted.
At @Dunnymeister‘s suggestion I’m trying out a Microsoft All-in-one Media Keyboard. Pretty good value – $40-50ish? – for a fully couchable keyboard and trackpad (never mind that I’m not couching atm). https://t.co/FfV8oMUt3K pic.twitter.com/uQ4PYkmwnH
— Jetha Chan (@jetha) September 15, 2021
4. Logitech MX Keys Advanced Wireless Illuminated Keyboard
- Perfect stroke keys: Spherically dished keys match the shape of your fingertips, offering satisfying feedback with every tap
- Comfort and stability: Type with confidence on a keyboard crafted for comfort, stability, and precision
- Smart illumination hand proximity detection and automatic backlighting
Premium Quality: Upon first physical interaction with the Logitech MX keys, the feel and build quality seem perfect. It justifies the price and provides a premium feel on each cut and corner of the keyboard.
Typing Experience: The typing on the MX Logitech keyboard feels right. It feels as premium as other mechanical keyboards and superior to the standard laptop or membrane keyboard. The keys are quiet and consistent and one of the best regarding performance.
Connectivity: Connecting the MX keys to the Windows and Mac OS is a breeze. The keyboard has wireless connectivity that lets you connect without hiccups. It has keys that provide symbols both for Mac and Windows to make it equally useful for both devices.
Flow Control: MX keys offer simultaneously connect up to three devices. It has easy to switch device option to let you connect multiple devices. You can type and transfer files between multiple devices without any performance issues.
LOGITECH @logitech MX Master 3 and MX Keys
The Logitech MX Keys Advanced Wireless Illuminated Keyboard brings you a premium typing experience with fluid keystrokes and accurate, tactile responses when keys are depressed. Equipped with smart illumination, the back-lighting … pic.twitter.com/LDwWBvMJPn
— BE’N ORIGINAL (@benoriginal) November 26, 2019
When searching for the best keyboard for Oculus Quest, several choices pop into the mind. I have listed the keyboards that can fit everyone’s budget while fulfilling their gaming needs. You can select one of these keyboards and get the maximum out of the gaming.
If you want my recommendation, I will recommend Logitech K830 Illuminated Keyboard as the best choice for Oculus Quest. It has backlit keys with one of the best feel and builds. The wireless connectivity and fantastic battery life give it an edge over other keyboards.
1. BY Oculus,Oculus Quest Store: VR Games, Apps, & More ,10 years ago
2. BY Developer, Enable Keyboard Overlay , July 2013