Many people get confused while taking a screenshot on the Logitech Keyboard K780. It’s because of the absence of the dedicated print screen button on the Logitech Keyboard. We will show you 4 easy methods on how to print a screen on the Logitech keyboard K780.
The simplest and easiest way to print a screen is using the Print Screen key on the keyboard. However, Logitech K780 Keyboard users often ask where the print screen button on the Logitech K780 is. Unluckily, you would never find it, as it’s not there!
To print the screen on a Logitech K780, you may use Fn + Del buttons or the shift + Window keys. You may also use the pre-installed windows snipping tool to take a snap of the screen. For advanced options, you may also install the Logitech software. Let’s dive into the details.
Print screen, also known as screenshot or screen capture, is a feature that allows you to capture an image of your computer screen. It can be useful for capturing important information, sharing images with others, or for troubleshooting purposes.
The Logitech K780 keyboard is a versatile and multi-device keyboard that can be connected to multiple devices, including computers, smartphones, and tablets. It is known for its sleek design, backlit keys, and comfortable typing experience.
In this article, we will focus on showing you how to take a print screen on a Logitech K780 keyboard. Whether you are new to the Logitech K780 keyboard or just need a refresher on its print screen function, this article will provide you with the information you need. By the end of this article, you will be able to easily capture an image of your screen with just a few keystrokes.
Click To See Content Of This Post
Understanding the Print Screen Function on a Logitech K780 Keyboard
The print screen function on a Logitech K780 keyboard operates differently compared to a traditional keyboard. On a traditional keyboard, the print screen function is usually achieved by pressing the “Print Screen” or “PrtScn” button. However, on the Logitech K780 keyboard, the print screen function is achieved by using a key combination.
To take a print screen on the Logitech K780 keyboard, you will need to press the “Fn” key and the “Insert” key at the same time. This key combination will capture an image of your entire screen and copy it to your clipboard.
It is important to note that the key combination for taking a print screen on the Logitech K780 keyboard may vary depending on the operating system you are using. For example, on a Mac, you will need to press “Shift + Command + 3” to capture a full-screen screenshot.
4 Simple Ways To Print Screen On Logitech Keyboard K780
Let’s kick off with the basics and discuss a standard keyboard. Taking a print screen is pretty simple if you have an ordinary keyboard with a “print screen” button. All you have to do is to follow the simple steps mentioned below.
- Open the window you want to save as a snap.
- After that, press the print screen key.
- The snap will get copied to the clipboard.
Now, go to any editing program or software like paint or photoshop and Press Ctrl + V to paste the snap. Edit the image according to your needs, and then save it as a file for later use.
This was for those with a “print screen” key on their keyboard. However, those who don’t have the “print screen” key should follow any of the below-given methods. These methods apply to almost all devices. Follow the one that you feel is more comfortable for you.
Fn + Del Buttons
Before going into the details of this method, ensure you have the latest version of Windows 10 installed on your computer. Now, let’s see the simple steps you can follow to take a print screen of any window or part of a screen.
- Go to the start menu and find the settings options there.
- Open the settings options, and you’ll see a search bar on the top.
- Search “Print Screen”, and you’ll get several search results, or maybe one.
- Look for the “Use the print screen button to open screen snipping” option.
- Toggle the switch to On, simply by clicking once on it.
- Now, go to the window which you need as a snap.
- Press the Fn + Del keys simultaneously to take a print screen.
- A screen snipping window will open for selection.
- You can select either the whole screen or a part.
- Go to some editing program and paste the image there.
- Edit the image and save it for future editing or later use.
Windows + Shift + S
Sometimes the Fn + Del key method does not work for some users. The most common reason is that any or both of these keys might be assigned some other function. You can follow the Windows + Shift + S key method in such a case. Let’s see how it works.
- Open the window that you want to save as a snap.
- Press all three keys (Windows + Shift + S) simultaneously.
- A screen snipping window will open up.
- Select the part of the screen you want to save.
- The print screen will be saved as a file with one click.
Use Logitech Options Software
The Logitech Options Software is also a great choice to take a snap of your screen. Though it is a bit complicated, it has some advanced editing options. However, it may cause an additional 279 MBs of space on your hard disk.
First, install the Logitech Options Software. Don’t worry, as it is free to download. You may select your preferred version as it is available for both Mac and Windows. However, ensure that you have the latest version of Windows 10 or some later. Let’s see the steps.
- Once you have installed the software, open it.
- If your keyboard is already added to the software, click on it.
- On the contrary, if it’s not, first click on add devices to add your keyboard.
- Now, Click on the “keyboard” option and look for the “Function keys” options.
- You will see an option to enable or disable the print screen key.
- After enabling it, press the “Fn + print screen” keys to take a print screen.
Use Windows Snipping Tool
The windows snipping tool is also a great choice to take a print screen as it requires no extra download. Plus, it’s also suitable for non-technical users due to its easy steps. Though you can open the Windows Snipping Tool through shortcut keys, here is the manual process.
- Go to the start menu.
- Click on the search bar and search for “Snipping tool.”
- Launch the snipping tool by clicking on it.
Select the type of print you need. You can either select a free-hand shape or a rectangular shape. You may also select the “full window” option. With just one click, you can save the image in a file format on your pc.
You can also use the shortcut keys to open the Windows Snipping tool. Press the “Windows + Shift + S” keys simultaneously to open the Windows Snipping tool.
All the methods mentioned above apply to any keyboard with a print screen key missing. Now, you don’t have to worry about where the print screen button is on the Logitech wireless keyboard or any other keyboard. Follow any of the methods we discussed above.
We would suggest printing the screen with the Windows + Shift + S keys. It’s simpler, faster, and more reliable than other methods. So, that’s all from our side on how to print a screen on Logitech Keyboard K780. Select the right method that meets your requirements, and voila!