iPad is a middle ground between large size laptop and a smartphone. It has many benefits, but the absence of a physical keyboard can affect your productivity. You require a high-quality keyboard to connect with the iPad to get the maximum out of your device. One of the best fits for this task is the Anker keyboard for iPad.
However, most people don’t know how to connect Anker keyboard to iPad. Although the process is straightforward, you are still required to follow the instructions to connect it with the iPad. This guide will focus on pairing and connecting the Anker keyboard to the iPad and troubleshooting.
Click To See Content Of This Post
How to Connect Bluetooth Keyboard to iPad
Generally, connecting the keyboard to the iPad using Bluetooth is straightforward. It is not as complex as most people think. You must jump into the settings and follow these instructions to connect the Bluetooth keyboard to the iPad successfully.
- Go to the Settings on your iPad and then go into the Bluetooth subsection.
- Ensure that Bluetooth is On; otherwise, turn it on by pressing the button given in the menu.
- Restarting the iPad can do the work if you are having a problem turning the Bluetooth slider.
- Keep the Bluetooth keyboard and your iPad close to ensure they have minimum interference in the connection.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your keyboard and ensure that it has sufficient charging to let you pair and connect.
- Search the device name on your iPad and click on it to let the pairing start.
- You can get a prompt asking you to enter 4 digit pin from the keyboard and enter the pin to continue.
- It will successfully connect your Bluetooth keyboard to the iPad.
How to Pair Anker Keyboard to iPad
The steps involved in connecting the Anker keyboard to the iPad are similar to the method given above. However, there are a few exceptions which I will explain in the steps below:
- Turn on Bluetooth on the Anker keyboard (read the section below about the process).
- Turn on Bluetooth on your iPad by going into Settings>Bluetooth and turning the spinning bar On.
- Now bring the devices close to each other to get the signals without interference.
- It will ask for pairing; give the 4-digit pin to let the keyboard and iPad pair.
- Both devices will connect after pairing, and you can use them without any issue.
How to Enable Bluetooth On Anker Keyboard
Follow these steps to turn on Bluetooth on the Anker keyboard.
- Press the Fn + Z key and hold them to enable the Bluetooth on the keyboard.
- Once you press the key combination, it will enter pairing mode.
- Connect any device you want to pair during this mode.
- After a while, it will disable the pairing mode, and you must repeat the process.
Alternatively, you can restart the keyboard. Once it turns on, it will remain in the pairing mode in Bluetooth enables state for a while.
Why is my Anker Keyboard Not Connecting?
Several reasons can contribute to the Anker keyboard not connecting to the iPad. I will highlight the reasons with the best solution to solve them.
Most of the time, the primary reason why the Anker keyboard won’t connect to the iPad is due to its disabled Bluetooth. Enabling the Bluetooth is not a time-consuming process; it only requires you to press the Fn key + Z to turn the Bluetooth on.
Wrong Authorization Code
When establishing the connection between the iPad and Anker keyboard, you must enter an authorization code to make the pairing successful. However, entering the wrong authorization code will not connect the devices, and you will have an unsuccessful attempt at connecting them.
Enter the authorization code by carefully watching the screen. Keep an eye on the numbers as there is 4 or 5-digit code that pops on the screen. It will help you to connect without any errors and connectivity issues.
Sometimes the pairing between the iPad and Anker keyboard becomes successful and works fine. But when you attempt to connect the keyboard again on the previously paired iPad, it won’t let you connect. It happens due to faulty or malfunctioned pairing.
The best solution to this issue is to remove the Anker keyboard from the paired devices list. You will have to remove the keyboard from paired devices and again pair them. Follow the above method on how to connect Anker keyboard to iPad for more insight into the process.
iPad is a handy device that is your companion for everyday tasks related to entertainment and productivity. If you want to connect the Anker keyboard to the iPad, the process can take merely 3 to 5 minutes. You can pair and connect the devices using Bluetooth and get the most out of your iPad.